The Watch Program Feature allows an administrator(s) to receive a notification email whenever a learner enters an activity. This feature can be enabled for a specific learner, or for when any learner enters an activity.
To be notified when any learner enters the activity:
1. Navigate to the Program tab, then click Watch Program Settings and check off the box to enable/disable the feature. Enter the email address(s) for where the notification email will be sent. You can include multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma.
2. Don’t forget to click the Submit button to finish the process.
To enable or disable the Watch Program feature for a specific learner:
1. First, from the Records tab, locate the learner’s participation record in the activity.
2. Next, click the icon for the record.
3. Scroll down to the Watch Program Reservation Code Check off the box to enable/disable the feature, then enter the email address for where the notification email will be sent. You can include multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma. Be sure click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Once the feature is enabled, the icon will illuminate on the learner's record.