Rievent Platform v18.0 is was released Thursday, July 27th. Version 18.0 primarily addressed maintenance and security, however; we've managed to add in some exciting enhancements as well:
- New! Image Upload Feature - Administrators can now upload images directly to the platform instead of needing to host them externally. Images can be uploaded to use in certificates, the overview page, or anywhere in the platform that includes a WYSIWYG editor. Additionally, admins can specify if the image is a "Common Image" or "Activity Image". A "Common Image" is one that will be re-used across multiple activities and/or certificates. Images like your organization's logo and the ACCME logo are some examples of Common Images. "Activity Images" are those that will only be used in the current activity and/or certificate.
For more information on uploading images, visit the FAQ: How do I use the Image Upload Tool?
- New! Session Keep Alive Feature - We added a new feature that automatically keeps an admin's session alive when logged into the Admin Dashboard. Admins will no longer be logged out after 2 hours of inactivity. This feature will prevent admins from losing their progress when spending over 2 hours putting together an overview page, working on a certificate, etc.
- New! Download Activity Content Feature - Administrators can now download any content added to an activity via the Drag-and-Drop uploader tool.
- ACCME PARS/JA-PARS Updates
- Removed the custom date range fields.
- Removed the "Exclude activities without participation or financial data" checkbox.
- Admins must now select between the "Add" and "Update" activity record actions. Detailed instructions were added to help make the best decision around exporting the activity data with an "Add" vs. an "Update" activity record action.
- The XML PARS file will now exclude participation counts for activities with start dates in the future.
- Activity Title Bar - Inactive credit types will no longer appear in the title bar, even if learners have previously claimed the removed credit type.
- Certification Management Tool - Added sample data for Catalog Metadata and Learner Licenses.
- Activity Delete - Added the ability to delete activities with eCommerce order data.